Wednesday 8 July 2009

24 THE WAR GOES ON.

David and Goleat

Hi
(* My answer to PayPal and ClickBank )

This is the result of your action to refuse to let me purchase
anything through PagePal and Clickbank.
You do not accept my use of VINI paying system.
My Master Card is is a normal credit card , but my bank
recommend me to set credit = 0, and paying with VINI, for use on Internet. It is my Credit Card and I can decide what
credit to use. I have not seen any stipulated minimum limit
for the credit. You have also been given a bank account to
use. The cheating with card numbers is a problem you
do not have solved. The time it takes me to follow up
the bills and the hopeless trails to recover my loss is
not acceptable. PayPal is not protecting me from miss use
of card # if I have credit on my Master Card. I am following
the recommendation from my bank.
Now you are blocking my payment of $35 and making it
impossible to start the program. Do not forget that I have
spent a lot of money during 3 years and not a single $ profit.
If you sort this out and let me get some profit, it will
make it possibly to have some credit.

Bertil Westin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

About Me

My photo
Rojales, Alicante, Spain
74 years old retired Born in Sweden and have lived in Spain 22 years. Computer programmer for 20 years. Playing keyboard and having a recording studio.

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers