Tuesday 7 July 2009

23. CLICKBANK AND PAYPAL BLOCKING ME

Dear Sirs,
Click Bank
CC Abide
I have not been able to find any form for my complain. I selected a formal Email letter and I hope it can be forwarded to anyone who can deal with it. I will try to make it as short as possible.
I am Swedish and after Retirement, I moved to Spain. Three years ago I started to study Money Making on Internet. Being retired made it possible to work with it, more
than full time. I have more than 100.000 Emails in 6 Email addresses. I have spent
too many $$$ mostly the first year. Like 98% of us, trying to make some money,
I have failed, but not giving it up. There are many things I am trying to improve and
the security with payment is very bad. I have been active more than 20 years developing Payment systems for oil companies, in Sweden, in close cooperation with
a Japanese Company, Tatsuno. We have developed three generations of online systems and also a smartcard system.
Now retired ten years I am trying to help people to avoid mistakes in this Branch.
This is my present problem.
I found that there are many ways too fool people and communication with the use of
Auto responders and the flow of emails is making the situation impossible.
I have used a bank system with the name of VINI in Spain to prevent, that Card #
are used to pay many things. VINI is producing a Virtual Card # for a single
purchase. It is giving a Card#, valid date and CVC2/CVV2# and amount.
PayPal has recently refused to accept VINI and now Click bank has today refused
my order ( no#) with the comment: Unable to process your order at this time.
The consequence with that is that my order of Adsense Treasure $35 for support,
can not be supplied. This is not acceptable and I demand that you accept this VINI
payment.
Bertil Westin
bwestin2x@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

About Me

My photo
Rojales, Alicante, Spain
74 years old retired Born in Sweden and have lived in Spain 22 years. Computer programmer for 20 years. Playing keyboard and having a recording studio.

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers