Sunday 5 July 2009

22 PAYPAL IS MAKING LIFE A HELL FOR ME

FROM THE ASH INTO THE FIRE


Three years ago when I started my investigation about why the failing rate with MONEY MAKING, was more than 98%, I was supporting
PayPal, as a better way of paying, on Internet.
I am from Sweden and after retirement, I moved
to Spain. My Spanish is not good enough for my
business and I have informed PayPal many times
that I want all correspondent in English.
If the routine for Spanish selection of language
always is available, is it no problem. Now when
I have problem, with PayPal, I have trouble
to understand.
A big problem is the use of Credit Cards on
Internet. These problems are explained in my
BLOG: Money Making/berrasoft, and this
post. A better solution then the present, for
periodical payments MUST be introduced.
The use of VINI system is safe, but your
system can not handle periodical payments
with full security.
The use of Auto Responder and the insufficient identification of each transaction, makes it
impossible to control this, for me.
Now PayPal is blocking my use of Cards and
account for my payments.
BUT because of PayPal has disconnected my use
of other payments I can not operate as before.

Bertil Westin

THE FOLLOWING REPORT HAS BEEN SENT
TO PAYPAL .

Dear Sirs, I have been treated very badly for many months, by
PayPal. It started when PayPal tranfered my account from US to
Europe. I am Swedish but I am now, after retireing living in Spain.
My Spanish is not good enought to use for my business. During three
years I have lost a lot of money depending on missuse of my Credit
Cards. Dealers have used my cardnumbers for a number of payments to Country Clubs for Green Fee and other payments done
in US. I have made claims to Visa and Master Card but all of them
were left without any action. Then I started with PayPal, two years ago. In the beginning the dealers refused to use PayPal and the
situation improved and now PayPal can block customers from
payments by other systems. To prevent use of my credit card#
I have been using the security system VINI in Spain. The VINI -
System is produceing a vertiual card # for use only once.
The effect is very safe and illigal use is not possible. PayPal
system does not support routin for sending bills for monthly
payment and it is not always pased to me for control and
payment. I recommend PayPal to not accepting periodical payments.
I pay everything I can control but the only way is to tranfer money to
the account on line at the time for payment. I can understand why
PayPal is blocking me, BUT I can not accept beeing blocked for
other sources Like WINI and direct to bank. It is also impossible
to avoid getting Spanish email when no translation somtimes is
not aviable.

Bertil Westin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

About Me

My photo
Rojales, Alicante, Spain
74 years old retired Born in Sweden and have lived in Spain 22 years. Computer programmer for 20 years. Playing keyboard and having a recording studio.

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers