Monday 13 July 2009

25 SHAWN




How to become a millionaire

Three years ago when I started to investigate about Money Making on Internet Shawn was the first selling a program to me and
he recommended me to use some useless programs. He was only
interested to sell and did not helped me with anything. His team
used my credit card number to pay for their private expenses.

It was not of interest for me to pay their Green Fee and other expenses. I succeeded to eliminate the contact with his team, but
they have more than once succeed to get some payments done
with my Card Number. I have tried several times to get repayment
but in vain.
To test his $10 K Club I ordered the DVD for free. Only shipping
at the cost of 8.5 EURO was my cost. It should not give room for him to fool me. But he and his team succeeded to get payment when PayPal forced me to deposit a credit on my MasterCard.
I had ordered one DVD at the shipping rate of 8.5 EURO.

They supplied me with two DVD and BILLED ME FOR THREE!!!


14-06 -2009 8.63 EUROs
16-06-2009 8.63 EUROs
04-07-2009 8.56 EUROs
******Total 25.82EUROs
I hereby request repayment!

Bertil Westin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

About Me

My photo
Rojales, Alicante, Spain
74 years old retired Born in Sweden and have lived in Spain 22 years. Computer programmer for 20 years. Playing keyboard and having a recording studio.

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers