Saturday 25 July 2009

26 LAWN CHAIR MILLIONAIRE

A hopeless case, no communication!
More than a year ago I ordered LCM.

I run into trouble because it was not possible to lock in to midnight.
The function to lock in was not possible
to work in my PC.
I reported it to LCM support team but
could not get any answer. The Auto
Responder always blocked my reports
and told me to lock in.
The startup fee was taken 3 times and
also the monthly fee.
I tried so many times to get repayment
but no answer from any one.
Some functions were also missing, like
the money list and entry to the vault.

I gave up and made some tries to get
communication. But in vain!
I refused to start the program any more
but made a try a week ago.
The program was modified but to my
surprise the same happened again.
I tried 4 days but could not lock in.
No answer on my tries to report and
this is hopeless.
I now report it again to the responsible
people I have been dealing with.
Mike G, Rachel Long and John Denton.
The only person who has been answering
my reports was John Denton, who made
some compensation a year ago.
Technical problems is one thing but the
way the support people are hiding,
behind the Auto Responder, can not be
accepted.
This has been expensive for me, but
most of all the time I have spent trying
to solve the problem.
Bertil Westin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

About Me

My photo
Rojales, Alicante, Spain
74 years old retired Born in Sweden and have lived in Spain 22 years. Computer programmer for 20 years. Playing keyboard and having a recording studio.

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers