Saturday 28 February 2009

4. PROTECT YOUR CREDITCARD

To use a credit card on Internet.

Using a credit card on Internet, is the reason why most
elder people are afraid for Internet.
To give out the card number, to many of the dealers selling
programs is not safe, unless you use special techniques.
Big companies are safe to deal with, because they are
depending on the payment method and if they use a card
the wrong way, they are finished.
When I started my investigation, I used my private Visa and
MasterCard, but very soon I found that I was billed for things
I did not purchased. It was very difficult to sort it out, when
it was mixed with the private transactions.

To separate my business from my private economy, I opened
two accounts, with another Bank. One account to take care of
the Card transactions IN and OUT. The other account I use
as a buffer and no one but me, can transfer between them.
In the buffer account, I deposit a sufficient amount for
some time.

The card account is normally close to $0 and when I want to pay
something, I electronically transfer that amount to the
Card account.

With this procedure, I have full control of the transactions.
There is also another way to eliminate misuse of the Card
number.
The banks have a system with virtual Card numbers .
You get on line, a virtual, one time card number, from the Bank,
with all data.

To have a 100% control of all transactions is important, to feel
that you have Financial Freedom.


If you believe that my blog will be of interest, tell your friends
about the Link: http://bertil-westin.blogspot.com/

Subscribe for my Blog and get information fast,
when it is urgent.
Good 4 u is good 4 me.

Bertil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

About Me

My photo
Rojales, Alicante, Spain
74 years old retired Born in Sweden and have lived in Spain 22 years. Computer programmer for 20 years. Playing keyboard and having a recording studio.

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers