Saturday 28 February 2009

3. YOU AND HAMLET

You and Hamlet. To be or not to be, that is the Question

You must find out, what you are facing , if you start Money Making.
The 2 years I have been active on Internet, there are some things
I have done right, but more things I did wrong.
My target has not been like most entrepreneurs, money fast.
Of cause I must admit that the more time and money I use the more
I tried to make money.
My biggest problem was, how to organize my work and not drowning
under all papers. Why have I been printing so much?
I have been testing so many programs, to find out what could go wrong,
that my memory was not good enough.
A B/W laser printer is doing the job about one year and is very reliable.
Ink, for ink jet printers, is too expensive and the printers are too slow.
When you have followed the blog, long enough, you will see
Money Making for what it is.
Statistically are about 98 % failing on Money Making and information
and education are two factors to avoid failure.
If you stop reading my Blog now, you are making a big mistake.
BUT WHY HAVE I BEEN DOING THIS FOR TWO YEARS?
I love every moment. IT IS VERY EXITING .
The programs have become more reliable and the dealers are more
trustable.
In the beginning I am going to tell you about problems , so you can
avoid some of them and later, we are looking into, what to do,
to get maximum money.

Bertil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

About Me

My photo
Rojales, Alicante, Spain
74 years old retired Born in Sweden and have lived in Spain 22 years. Computer programmer for 20 years. Playing keyboard and having a recording studio.

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers