Saturday 28 February 2009

2. INTRODUCTION

It was a normal winter evening in Spain.
It was a party and around 15 degrees Celsius.
We were having a nice time even if it was a
bit chilly. During daytime, is it now in February,
very nice and warm.
About 20 people mostly
Swedish,two from Norway and three British
met on a party.In one group we were eight,
all retired.We live in Spain for the climate
and the light.
When we moved here, 20 years ago
was it rather cheep,but after the change to EURO
an increase of prices had to come.
In the group we discussed unemployment and had
different opinion how it should be treated.
Then iInternet marketing came up.
The discussion divided the group.Almost all
were sure that Internet was 99% gangsters,
fooling people and robbing them.
WWW was Wild Wild West.
It must be plenty to do,but also some
possibilities to make some $$$$$$.
I was 73 years old and had been retired
for ten years,after 20 years as
professional programmer.
I started surfing the Internet and taking contact
with dealers with emails.
It grow fast and today I have received
over 60,000 emails.I have sent many 1000 emails
and read about 40.000.
I decided early to investigate the market and help
as many as possible to find a way out
of the jungle.
How many programs I have looked into,
is more than 100,but I don’t know exactly how many.
You will get the result soon.
I am planning to open a new
Chapter EVERY WEEKEND.
You are welcome to come back FREE

That is the way it all started.
Now it was no turning back.

I was hooked.

Bertil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

About Me

My photo
Rojales, Alicante, Spain
74 years old retired Born in Sweden and have lived in Spain 22 years. Computer programmer for 20 years. Playing keyboard and having a recording studio.

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers