Saturday 28 February 2009

1. BACKGROUND

How did it started

When The Year of 2007 was newly born,
to loI was planning ok at Internet
and how marketing was done,
in that modern media.
For 20 years, I was working for
British Petroleum in Sweden, Nigeria,
Japan and Mozambique.
I was there from the birth of the
Personal Computer and was building my
own PC and started programming.
For BP I developed Computerized Card
Systems and Post Terminals, both Hardware and Software,
in cooperation with a big Company in
Japan.
After Retirement I moved to
Costa Blanca in Spain and have now
lived here more than 20 years.
I was very curious about Internet
and found that most people did
not like it and were afraid
to use Credit cards on Internet.
I found out that many things
were wrong and it was almost impossible
to succeed with marketing on Internet.
I decided to investigate the Branch
and make a book to help people, to
avoid doing the misstates we all did.
After two years,I have now material
enough for the book and decided to
publish it as a FREE Blog.
The Information on the Blog is
first dealing with the problems
you meet and then giving advices
how to solve them.
Then I will give suggestions what
to do to make money a fast way.
Internet is still mostly used by
younger people. I am 75 years old
and I have really enjoyed it.
To become a successful Money Maker
you must do it right to have a
chance.
The way to do it,is:
Help others and they will help you!
Together we are strong and
Good 4 U is good 4 me.

I decided to look at programs for
Money Making.
This e-book has been made to help
anyone who wants to
try it, without doing all the mistakes,
everyone does without help.
This is NOT the type of book,
on this subject, written for
speculation.
I am neutral and the book is based
on my own experience. I am trying
to setup some rules and hopefully
help you to find what you want.
A normal failing rate is 97 - 98 %
but with this book, you have a much
better possibility to succeed.
The book will be give free,
in this BLOG.
I will write some chapters every
week and you can go to the blog
any time and read it. you can print
chapters when you like.
If you read this book and follow
my advices,you will get
a lot of help from it..

Give your comments!
Bertil Westin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

About Me

My photo
Rojales, Alicante, Spain
74 years old retired Born in Sweden and have lived in Spain 22 years. Computer programmer for 20 years. Playing keyboard and having a recording studio.

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers