Saturday 28 February 2009

5. MORE ABOUT CREDIT CARDS

How can you use a credit card on Internet?

To protect the credit card# on Internet, is something that cost me
both time and money. The card# can be protected, but it took me a
very long time and a lot of money.



If you are buying from a well known big companies like Google,
Yahoo , Click bank or Pay pal, it is safe, but small. one man Co
they can Robb you and get away with it. They even plant Spy
Virus on your PC.

As a test, I planted information on my PC and it came out
the day after. That man , a millionaire ,has a supplier of issued new
card numbers.
In Gibraltar there are suppliers of card numbers in 2 days.
I have tried to catch him but he is too power full. He is owner of
many companies and HE has cost me many $.

It started for me when I was using my private Visa and Master Card.
I found on my banks statements of account, that monthly payments
suddenly were billed 3-4 times every month.
Bills, from companies I have not been in contact with, came to my account.
I found that I had to block my credit cards.

That
cost me $500 from my private account.

I opened a new account in another bank with a Master card
without credit.

I made sure that the account balanced around $0

When I needed money for payment, I went to the bank and put in
money, to cover that purchase and then made the payment on line.

Now I make all payments and transfer on line and fully under
control.

Bertil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

About Me

My photo
Rojales, Alicante, Spain
74 years old retired Born in Sweden and have lived in Spain 22 years. Computer programmer for 20 years. Playing keyboard and having a recording studio.

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers