Friday 27 March 2009

14. Want to become an internet pilot?

LEARN HOW TO FLY INTERNET

As an old Pilot, I have found that Marketing on Internet is basically following the same rules as for flying.

If you are afraid of flying, you are probably afraid of Internet.
Most people like to fly with airliners, but have never tried
to fly a small airplane. 98% will never try making Money
on Internet, or take a flight lesson.

I will support you free the way to get INTERNET PPL
(Private Pilots License)

I hope to be able to give you advices how to avoid
mistakes and starting the easiest business based on
the investigation I have done for 2 years.
It is not making you filthy Rich but remember:

Its better to get some small fiches, then failing the big
ones. The best is to learn how to fish.

My target is not to teach you how to fish, but to give
you a free information how to avoid the big
mistakes, to save you time and money.

Before your first flying lesson on Internet, is it
important to learn some basics about flying.

Then we are doing the first flight on Internet.
Now it is time for planning the financial side.

Study the blog http://bertil-westin.blogspot.com/
Start with step 1 and follow it. Every week
I plan to take another step as long as I have
information to give.
If you are afraid to start the Internet flying school
go to http://bertil-westin2.blogspot.com and see
what happened to me and My Guarding Angel.
Good luck
Bertil








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

About Me

My photo
Rojales, Alicante, Spain
74 years old retired Born in Sweden and have lived in Spain 22 years. Computer programmer for 20 years. Playing keyboard and having a recording studio.

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers