Friday 14 August 2009

28.AM I RIGHT OR TOTALLY WRONG?

AM I RIGHT OR TOTALLY WRONG?

I have tried to find what is wrong, when almost everyone trying
with Money Making, is failing.
After many years of production of data programs, I became used to good results and not more then very few, having trouble with bugs.
Installation and users guide, were sufficient to get started.
I am now 75 years old and not doing any programming.
After three years and more than 100 tries with all types
of programs I have not been able to get a good result.

What is the reason for that?

I am stupid! May be.

Are the programs too complicated? NO! NO! NO!

Are the instructions not good enough. Yes

Is it a Mean Plan ? Probably.

Are the guru’s guilty? May be!

What can we do?

S U P P O R T E A C H O T H E R.

A C T I O N !

Read my Blog http://bertil-westin.blogspot.com
Title: Money Maker/Berrasoft

Tell your friends and Subscribe.

I have a Plan.

Bertil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

About Me

My photo
Rojales, Alicante, Spain
74 years old retired Born in Sweden and have lived in Spain 22 years. Computer programmer for 20 years. Playing keyboard and having a recording studio.

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers