Wednesday 17 June 2009

18.A BIG BLUFF? UNDERGROUND CASH SECRET

Underground cash secret.com. Is it a big bluff? Read about it!

Today is June 13, 2009 and the program UNDERGROUND CASHSECRET HAS a cutoff day, for lock in position June 15, 2009.

The story of this program started earlyer but is now in a fase of interest.

The subject for the email between Michael Vincent and Michelle Cunningham and myself has been Congratulation. Is it right to use
Congratulation for a spekulation of eventuell commission?

Mikael and Michelle have been sending sales letters to me for some weeks,
with reports of New Paid Members.

Jason Williams the creator of Underground Cash Secret program,
sent me an invitation to upgrade to VIP status and gave me access to
7 of the hottest products on the market today.
An unlimited lifetime VIP Membership For a one time investment of
$67. The price can always be discounted.

Michael Vincent Congratulated me for having 21,912 Pre Enrollees
and 24 paid members in my team and still growing!
Therefore, I have a GUARANTEED $360.00 Commission every month from now on. I must upgrade $49.95 as premier member for the Subscription.
Now I got a number of emails from Michael , Webmaster and Michelle
with status reports. June 07 2009 I was offered for family or friends an
Underground Cash Secret program plus $2189.94 in free Bonuses. I paid
the $17.00 through Secured Pay Center June 07 2009 and have not got
anything so far.
June 10 2009 I paid through Secured Pay Center $49.95 for Upgrading
of the program. Transaction 986112125.

It is today June 14 2009 (Sunday) and tomorrow is the Cut Off Day.
I have receipts for payments, but I have a feeling that it is Cutting Off
Me from monthly payments, and not guaranteed payment as promised.
This report will be a part of my Blog, Money Making Berrasoft.
I am describing in the blog about, how to avoid making mistakes with
Money Making. The truth must be told to help the 98 % failing.

It will be interesting to see if your result will be TRUE or FALSE.
Bertil Westin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

About Me

My photo
Rojales, Alicante, Spain
74 years old retired Born in Sweden and have lived in Spain 22 years. Computer programmer for 20 years. Playing keyboard and having a recording studio.

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers