Sunday 15 March 2009

12. HOW TO AVOID DROWNING

Don´t overdo it!!


A problem for us, trying Money Making is:
It is so interesting to open the emails and
you will find that everything is made so clever
that it’s difficult not to open everything.

So many dealers are selling the same products,
that when you open up too many, it is impossible
to keep them apart.

I have around 80.000
saved, 30.000 I have opened and 1000 I have
written.

This has happened during two years.
In my case, I have done this as an investigation
and the material contain so many interesting
things, that it can fill maybe 10 books.

The pile of printed papers was about 5 feet
high, when I started to print on the backside.
I have now gone through the pile and I am
now printing on the first side again.
One printer Brother Laser 9180 has been
very good, but was worn out three months
ago. I changed to a Brother DCP 7025.
I have one Stationary PC and one Laptop.
I use ADSL from Telephonica in Spain.

I am Swedish so my Native Language is not
English and even if My English is not so
bad, as foreigner, it is giving some trouble.
I am 74 years old and my sight and hearing
are reduced. My memory is typical for the
age, but who isn’t complaining about the
memory at 74. A little compensation is
the 20 years I was a professional
programmer, with big clients like the
Swedish Air Force and other big
companies like British Petroleum.

To succeed, to keep the number of programs
to work with down, is a question of
character, more than the
problem with money. Playing golf is good
to compare with. I have not been spending
money as I previously
did when I was younger and played golf.

Bertil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

About Me

My photo
Rojales, Alicante, Spain
74 years old retired Born in Sweden and have lived in Spain 22 years. Computer programmer for 20 years. Playing keyboard and having a recording studio.

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers